Friday, December 11, 2009

Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia More Condition_symptoms Anyone Familiar With ITP (Idopathic Thrombocytopenia Popura)?

Anyone familiar with ITP (Idopathic Thrombocytopenia Popura)? - idiopathic thrombocytopenia more condition_symptoms

Recently, I found more information about something that was more than a fleeting memory. When I was very very small, my mother was briefly hospitalized. They always named "petichea" and there were three letters that say .. They said it was a problem of platelets .. Well, I have recently discovered that he had studied and IPT (three letters) to Popuri is thrombocytopenic purpura. Petichial There were many points to go where his blood, literally, through the blood vessels and skin.

My question is: What do you know about this. Am I supposed to do this in my medical history, worries? Is it any wonder that my mother had an "attack" (for lack of a better word enough) to put into the hospital, but was apparently also, why? Need for them? If I can not give blood? (I have recently begun to regularly). Should I be tested for everything (pads)?

Then, a few months ago I was) very sick (food poisoning and was sick a lot .. The next morning I had my eye petichial for pointssec. I told my mother, and I was really worried, knowing that was what he had been hospitalized. She blamed donate my blood on that day (that's strange about donating blood .. I think he is stuck in the 80s, where AIDS is a big fear is)

In addition, the mother died the father of blood clots, and his brother, because in too thin .. I think it is interesting to note that the problems of the mother and the problems of people bleeding problems ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment