Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pediatric Nurse Pictures Maternal/child Health Nurse Exactly What Should I Do?

Maternal/child health nurse exactly what should i do? - pediatric nurse pictures

although I am only a novice (high school) I sure I know what I want to be ...
I want my mother or sister of children's health, obstetrics and gynecology babies, I think I am all for supporting women and children, I work in a clinical setting also really enjoy young people, STD clinics, family planning, something like that. I would also like a master of this ... I would also be a pediatric nurse can do so at this time? What would be the salary? How many years has it? I looked at the universities and many Unversity, but offer little of what I want .. Do you have any suggestions? White instead of the pediatric care of public health, that I am (I ... I did my research!) Any advice or career that helps me a lot ...

Oh, to answer, please do not, I was too young to think about it, because I want to be prepared, in my career and I want to be sure ... not guess, and seconds in my last year you know ...

Thanks

1 comments:

Mesha said...

I have no idea, but you're too young to complete in the medical field for many years, so as soon as possible ... be glad you did something early in life.

Post a Comment