Sunday, January 3, 2010

Plus Size Dance Clothes Plus Size Evening Dress For New Years Eve?

Plus Size evening dress for New Years Eve? - plus size dance clothes

I'm a smart dinner and dance on the eve of the new year in London and need a long dress very nicely decorated night - the problem is that I am alone in my thirty years of High Street () Size 22 to 24, and the shops that sell clothes in this size M & S, New Look and Evans, Ann Harvey and Elvi (the very old are dealing with!). I searched the entire M & S and New Look and have little to go to my size and what they have, dress wise, it's terrible, shapeless, like a sack! (Also proves to the section of New Look me that these people think that if you are a size 16, or if you are overwhelmed or a total bitch - the things they sell are completely distorted and shows both the skin feels like a prostitute!) Evans clothes are bigger than my waist, of course, but the clothes they have are quite outdated. Has anyone any idea where could watch? I'm running out of time! Thanks

2 comments:

Nutsters... said...

Have you for Simply Be?
That are in the network.
Good luck finding this costume.

♥ Mama to Michael bean ♥ said...

Try to Debenhams, and a range of plus-size clothing, as many others have suggested it could also be easily alternitively treated, or you can try searching on eBay.

Good luck in finding a beautiful dress.

Post a Comment