Tuesday, February 9, 2010

6 Months Old Baby With Dry Cough What Kinds Of Things Do You Do Or Use To Help Your 6 Month Old Baby Feel Better When They Have A Cold?

What kinds of things do you do or use to help your 6 month old baby feel better when they have a cold? - 6 months old baby with dry cough

I called the Dominican Republic and I'm waiting for a callback. She has a fever of 101.7, had a dry cough, sneezing, runny nose for several days. It is also passages in his formula, baby food does not, and he spat phlegm. It acts as if it hurt her neck. She'd be an ear infection twice in 3 weeks, but took all the antibiotics and was revised again when the two ears well. We have taken Tylenol, and I ask myself what I can do for them until they feel able, tomorrow afternoon, dr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment