Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gaming Laptop And Good Battery Gaming Laptop With GOOD Battery Life?

Gaming laptop with GOOD battery life? - gaming laptop and good battery

Looking for a laptop that certain games (left4dead, Counter Strike: Source and can play games in the same quality as HalfLife2.)

However, another major plus point for me, good battery life.

You could draw me a laptop that can play Crysis the best with all the bells and whistles, but if you only have 1 hours of battery time, then it is meaningless to me (rather than "gaming laptops have".)

Looking for a Media Center notebook that has enough power to play while traveling.


I know it is almost impossible to lose one without the other, but I'm willing to take a bit of both, to achieve a balance.


Essentially, I'm looking for you:

HalfLife 2 maximizes: 3-5 hours of battery life when playing no games, 2-3, when I

Please help me here.

my price range do not exceed $ 1500US/CAN (I'm in Canada, but I will buy the United States, if necessary)

5 comments:

Dream Chaser said...

If you want personal advice and reliable, you should visit this site.

http://www.procompare.com/top/laptops

Do you have a recommendation engine, the series laptops and other high-tech products, when entering a community of consultants in "trusted computing" is based. They also have a toolbar that lets you optimize your results that are most important to you based criteria.

David said...

Plan to buy a second battery or leave it plugged in a gaming laptop is never so long. Will also, if you use the battery all the time, you get worse (I had my laptop for 1 year and is) only about 50% of the original battery. You may need to lower the bar for 1-2 hours a game. They also seek an office. It will take a cheaper and longer. It is also much better in this price range.

pijai said...

HP laptop with nine. . . I do not know the name. . . If an additional battery clip on the thin laptop. . . offers so-called 15 hours. . . According to HP.

m3a9m said...

Good!
U said that you can not charge the battery can provide durability and performance, while all mobile games. You must give up something. As a gaming notebook has the power to give the required return ofcource power and the battery is the source or the plug-in AC charger UR.
In your case, the hard to find and I can not say much in my experience, but I must say, look at the link below you can help.

http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/notebooks/alienware-m15x/pd.aspx?refid=alienware-m15x&s=dhs&cs=19

Personally, I like the build quality and performance, bugget especially in games of this letter and your book on your too.

Thank you!

Dal said...

The problem with laptops and desktops is that they are indeed as laptops. Because they have so much power to suck a lot of battery very quickly. Especially in the use of graphics cards, where high-end overspending in the facility. Then, connect, so that with the fact that many weigh up to 15 pounds. They were for people who developed much strength, like a game designer, but we want to take work home so that they more like desktop and laptop sight that you think you wherever you connect the battery or buy the best equipment and keep it loaded, but as a long battery life is tough right now, especially for its price class. You can try to Alienware, but it will be very expensive. Good luck.

Post a Comment