Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Side Effect Of Emami Fair And Handsome What Is The Side Effect On Drinking Alkaline Water?

What is the side effect on drinking Alkaline water? - side effect of emami fair and handsome

I have Crohn's Disease! I have a very detailed studies on the alkaline water. It seems that it is worth considering. I began drinking alkaline water, three days, only 4 ounces a day with a full stomach. However, I get a lot of cramping and light. All of you have this kind of side effects? Should I drink the water? Is this normal, and it go?

1 comments:

Ron F said...

I know it is still long in the bath water alkoline not know it would be good for you can be treated in small quantities in order to determine whether it is useful, but included people water alkoline the same symptoms of your illness

Post a Comment