Sunday, February 14, 2010

Web Md. Liver Can These Be The Symptoms Of A Female Heart Attack

Can these be the symptoms of a female heart attack - web md. liver

or something else.

some of these days I felt very strange, I had what I call a "ball of the headache" because one side of the head, sore left front, but nowhere else, except directly in the same place but on the back of the head so that its a bit like a gunshot.

Then the crisis of vertigo is so bad that it has been done to fix his eyes closed.

Sometimes it is severe nausea and vomiting caused by not followed, but the nausea is torture enough as it is.
He also had severe pain in the stomach, where my liver and stomach.

Web MD for the symptoms of a heart attack in women tested, and I have some but not all.
so that nobody can help me please? tell me if this is normal or should I consult a doctorGoal?

Headache **
Nausea **
** Acute abdominal pain
Dizziness **

3 comments:

Angela said...

It is more like a migraine or sinus headache. The pain, dizziness and nausea abdomenial.

snobabe said...

a heart attack is myocardial infarction does'nt matter whether you are a man or a woman who feels the same way.

Danielle said...

You can not wait to go to the doctor, better safe than sorry!

Post a Comment