Monday, February 22, 2010

What Length Is Lauren London Weave What High School Stereotype Do I Fit Into?

What high school stereotype do i fit into? - what length is lauren london weave

Let me tell you all about me:)
IM-15 (and a half:))

My favorite subjects are math and history, and I am the math nerd and I like Firth's largest celebration of algebra and trigonometry.
ive in all sets, and I passed the exams at the beginning, but I do not think that the smart
My favorite books are To Kill a Mockingbird, Of Mice and Men and The Kite Runner
I do not drink and do not use drugs, and I did not:)
I sports are cheerleading, cross country and dance

now going to explain my point of evil
IN 5''4 and weigh's 108 pounds
I have dirty blond hair to this length 20cyrus http://media.photobucket.com/image/miley 20shopping/sparkle014/ashley-tisdale-miley-cyrus-01-1.jpg 20ashley%%%% 20tisdale, but my side bangs such as argonand past
I have blue eyes are a pale skin.
Often, fixing my hair

CLOTHING:
My favorite stores are Hollister, Abercrombie, Topshop (London), Victoria Secret PINK, I like Ralph Lauren:)
In school I would jeans with a loose lid and uggs thin (when cold)

Make-up:
I usually wear sunscreen and mascara

Personality:
I am particularly happy:) And I do not see the point you want to tell the people. I prefer a everyoneee

What school stereotype do I respond?

0 comments:

Post a Comment