Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stroller Storage In Building Anyone Have A Baby On Oxygen Therepy? What Kind Of Stroller Is The Best For Lugging The Big O2 Tank?

Anyone have a baby on oxygen therepy? What kind of stroller is the best for lugging the big o2 tank? - stroller storage in building

My child is 9 months and is continuously oxygen. If we pay the bottled oxygen important. I have a Graco stroller, but want another man who is most comfortable for the baby, but you need a big basket for the reservoir. Suggestions?

1 comments:

Alyssa D said...

My daughter is that.Here used to refer to what I will be:
I bought a stroller. "You can wheel and balance to avoid tipping.
The best answer (or at least it lasted) was:
Mountain Buggy has a large storage bin underneath.
Good luck.

Post a Comment